Acharya Vinay (E-RYT 200 Yoga alliance) was initiated into the yogic discipline through the family lines of Shaivshakt tradition. Having being initiated by Acharya Ghanendra kaushik and further being blessed by revered guru Shri Rudranath ji of Himalayas in Yogic and Tantric tradition, he followed the lines of practise under a strict discipline.
- He completed his teacher’s training at Yoga Vidya Gurkul in Nasik under the guidance of Acharya Vishwas Mandlik,
- Completed his academic education at the University of Sanskrit by holding a master’s degree in Yogic Sciences while studying in Rishikesh.
- He also obtained Masters in Ecology and Environmental sciences and strongly feels the needs for awareness about deteriorating balance of environment.
- He started teaching yoga fulltime in the year 2002 and continued to promote this unique philosophy of life throughout different places in India and abroad.
He has worked with various organizations and individuals from all walks of life and attended workshops on developing the yogic traditions with elements from tradition as well and modern learning methodology. His teaching pattern is based on mastering the alignment and accuracy in every element of yoga practice. He has a simple and soft way of communication and believes in understanding each and every individual before commencing the training program without which the process of learning cannot be completed.
- He began his yogic training with Shivananda tradition of yoga while completing a residential training program as Shivananda Ashram in Rishikesh.
- He is also a post graduate in Yogic Sciences and has worked a long way while practicing yoga in the city of Rishikesh.
- He is teaching yoga since last 8 years and has taught a variety of groups from all over the world.
- His experience also includes working with wellness clubs and has also done certain spiritual tours at different places in India.
- His teachings are more focused on using the breathing patterns to bring about fundamental transformation in the psychic states. Using asana and pranayama as a tool to effect the moods and attain a harmony within is what his sessions reflect upon well. He is well equipped with techniques of inducing relaxation and meditative trance.
Young and Dynamic, Ashish is well versed with Asanas and in teaching them to his students. He has been teaching in Rishikesh and other parts of the country since last 4 years and is growing everyday in his skills of demonstrating and implementing the keys and ques of performing classical Asanas with precision.
- Ashish has studied Yoga at the famous International vishwaguru school of yoga ved niketan dham in Rishikesh.
- He is pursuing his masters’ program in yogic sciences at the university
- He has also attended several workshops & seminars on Physical education, sports training & yoga in various parts of the country.
- Ashish is a promising teacher who is keen on understanding the students in his classes and on learning while teaching. He is definetly keeping his head held high for upcoming life.
Margurite is a fellow Yogini from United States of America with her medical degree in clinical Psychology and a huge practise experience in the field.
She is providing her valuable guidance and knowledge in terms of designing and delivering the anatomical and physiological concepts while maintaining the authenticity of the information therefore being forwarded to the students.
She has devoted his entire life to study the literary aspect of Yoga and impart the teachings of traditional yoga and Indian philosophy to younger generation in a very simple and precise manner.She loves to focus on traditional approach of yoga and aims to make this ancient practice available to everyone.
She volunteers at Jeevmoksha yoga gurukul while her stay in India center by offering her time and wisdom as a true Karma yogi while expecting nothing in return.